A successful interlocking paver installation or repair starts with exercising an extensive knowledge of the entire system and how each component interacts with other components of the system during each step of the installation process.
For accessing underground utilities, the system may then be professionally unlocked, assessed, addressed and reinstated, providing a lasting solution to your interlocking pavement issues.
The ENOCH GROUP is a Houston, Texas based interlocking brick paver professional that evaluates interlocking pavements through distress surveys, data collection, inspections, permeable pavement infiltration rate testing including benchmark infiltration rate on new construction and yearly tests to monitor permeability as well as an engraved brick fundraising resource.
Interlocking Concrete Pavement (ICP) are also known as pavers, segmental paving, brick paving, brick pavers, unit pavers or block paving and can be Permeable Interlocking Concrete Pavement (PICP) or permeable pavers. These pavers are utilized in streets, cross walks, driveways, parking lots, courtyards, driveways, pool decks, walkways, patios and more.
City, county, state, federal, commercial, industrial, educational entities and homeowners benefit from our services on their properties.
- Reduce trip hazard liability
- Maintain structural integrity
- Maintain aesthetics
- Determine a benchmark infiltration rate then yearly testing to determine any loss of permeability (Permeable Pavement)
- Data for Interlocking Pavement Management System
- Survey/Data Collection Evaluation/Inspection
- Calculate Pavement Condition Index (PCI) or permeable pavement infiltration rate by location
- Submit data to client along with understandable report
- Allows client to prioritize most severe locations
- Allows client to determine the feasibility of maintenance or replacement of the interlocking / permeable pavement
- Data may be layered over years to help predict a deterioration rate
The Bid Ease
- Provides the type, severity level and size of distress to prepare responsible bid to maintain, repair or replace
- Saves client time and resources of not having to survey and inspect interlocking pavements on their properties using in-house personnel
Please tell us about your project on our contact page. Then we may work together to make sure your interlocking pavement meets industry standards and help you determine whether maintenance will be required.